Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Making NEW Video: How to get over a relationship

As far as the next 10 videos I make, I think they all won't be serious at all! It's going to be really funny! I am going to get with my friend Brenda again that helped me with my "No Asian Friends" video. I keep telling her to make her own Youtube account and make videos but she won't! I don't know why but I know she can be a very unique person on youtube. She is really intelligent and she gives great fucking love advises!

So here is some quotes I was thinking of putting on my next video:

"And if you're a crazy bitch with a blade and slicing the shit out of your man's tires is the only thing that will make you feel better, don't do it... Drop the blade, and call 1-800-Crazy-Ass-Bitch."

This will be fun!

I think I have a new idea how to also make my videos awesome! Well you have to get your viewers more active so why not do some singing at the end of the video?? Maybe like "10-30" second clips? I mean dang, I think that might be interesting!? Haven't seen anyone do it before. I think if I see it not working, cause I can be a horrible singer and people hate it, then I'll just change up the videos?? I need feed back! But how do I feedback when I don't have any followers :..( #oneday....


No comments:

Post a Comment