Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

How to get EVEN after a relationship

Oh my gosh. Fml... fml... fml...

Do y'all know how long it took me to make this video? Totally took me like a whole weekend to make because my computer was being a douche. Like seriously... I could of used that time to be doing home work buuuutt NOOoooOoo.... I HATE WASTING TIME!!!

So anyways, enjoy the video below:


So at first, I was going to make a video about "How to get over a relationship," but after editing I just wasn't feeling it. In fact, I even showed my good friend my video and she said in her words "you look like an asshole" and you look like a "molester." lol

So that being said, I changed the whole course of the video into this! Notice the red hat I have on. Has all the price tag and stickers on it; it's called a fashion statement? (Whatever...)

So anyways, this video was not as funny as my last video in my opinion. However, people do like this one but some agree it wasn't as funny.

By the way, I think I promised some people that I was going to sing but that didn't work. I sounded like a dying horse trying to sing "So sick" by Ne-yo. Nope nope nope. Took that ish off!

Sigh... I hope to make more videos but nothing about LOVE ADVICE! Cause I just wasn't feeling it and it's not my expertise. Eff that. Moving on. I am just going to either rant or talk about funny Asian things. Something Blasian lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment