Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

ANGRY AT FACEBOOK!! Messes up my business strategy...

Okay so last summer, I successfully got over 600 people involved with my facebook page I created for me and Tj's project. It went great! We did a contest that consist of people liking our page in order to vote for their friend/contestant.

So I thought I would do it again but this is going to be for my fan page since I am getting into acting and entertainment. So I come to find out, you do NOT HAVE TO LIKE MY PAGE to comment or like a photo anymore. BULLSHIT!!

Like what the fuck facebook!??! This pisses me off because it messes up on my business strategy. How the fuck am can I be famous if you keep unlimiting shit like that!? Omg... That totally pissed me off tonight.

I can't say oh well now. It's now up to my luck to actually and literally reach out to my fans and people interested about me. UGH!!!!! SO PISSED OFF!! Got to start from scratch.

Fucking facebook.... I'll have to find another route.

No comments:

Post a Comment