Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Collaboration with Tjay Clark!

Okay so I just got off the phone with my old business partner, Tjay Clark. For you all that don't know him, her is a link to his page.

So I have been doing a lot of research about youtube and ish, and one way to get some hits is to collab with another youtube partner. However, not a youtube partner yet!! :( but will be later!

This is gonna be awesome!!

So I am proudly to announce he will be part of my upcoming video called "Pretending to talk on the phone to be cool."

It's gonna be awesome!!

I will also be collabing with his upcoming video about being drunk in the theater.

More awesome!!


Things I learned from him is to be careful with the copyright law, parodies of hot shit on youtube, collabing, how to end your videos with more video links at the end, etc.

So guys, stay tune :) even though I don't know exactly who is watching my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment