Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

I just want to be famous.

I can almost say that my dream can be as close as reality; maybe I'm delusional? Who knows. All I know is that if someone has at least one talent and uses their energy to harness it and just use their talent, then YOU can be famous.

Just made a crazy video about myself not having Asian friends. I thought it would be cool to talk about it. At the same time I want to be known on youtube. I think one person that inspired me to make CRAZY ASS videos is JennaMarbles. She is freaking HILARIOUS!! My boss Stephanie posted one of her videos on her facebook and as soon as I watched it, I CRIED AND DIED FROM LAUGHTER!!! That Nicki Minaj video she made had me rolling, though it was an odd video. Ultimately what I learned is that just be yourself, you don't have to put on a mask just to make people like you.


I say eff them people that can't accept you! Not everyone will like everyone else. That is where I get my "I don't give a crap" attitude. Thanks JennaMarbles(Moury) for making me realize that being yourself is okay. Anyways, I PRAY TO GOD THIS WORKS OUT!!! I want to see if I can make a living off youtube, blogging, etc.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment