Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

I think I like this girl Xiaxue (Adele being fat blog)






For you all that do not know who Xiaxue, click here.
When I say I "LIKE" this girl, I mean I admire her. Words commonly used to describe her is 
"Famous blogger."

So anyways, why I admire her is because she "real."

Damn, she makes some of us look fake.

And when I say "real," I mean she says it like it is.

Some might say she is a "skinny crusty fake biotch," and other negative remarks but man... she owns up to it. What's great about her owning up to it is she makes sense and expresses everything as opinions. I know what you are probably thinking, she is rude and this ish is uncalled for. Yeah, true but it's a blog dumb a's. 

For a young, beautiful, talented girl, she has bigger balls then me (and that's an understatement).




What I find a hypocrite statement
For example, she calls Adele "Fat." And you are probably thinking the same thing I was thinking before I read Xiaxue's blog about it. So everyone knows I love Adele because of her music. Sometimes people would make cute comments about how pretty she is and stuff. Yeah yeah yeah, that's what fame will do to you.

So anyways, back to the point. Xiaxue state's that Adele is "fat" and gives her reason such as "Adele being a hypocrite," and how "Adele talks shit about other singers Katy Perry and Lady Gaga." Now I'm not a bullshit taker and I have enough logic to make my judgement, but what Xiaxue said in her blog is TRUE.

Xiaxue's Proof

In fact, from this blog I read makes sense. Do I need to say more. Okay, so this girl has more balls then anyone I know right about now. But that is why I like her. From this day, I will be following her because of how real she is.
It's funny how I get some of my inspiration to blog from female celeb's. Wtf? Am I gay? So sue me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment