Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Moved to a better place!!

So here are some quick updates!!

I moved out of my recent apartment I stayed in because it was not worth paying for!! The maintenance was horrible at the apartment complex along with a terrible neighborhood I stayed in. It was getting in fact really "hood." 
Yeah... this is what people do... 

Soooo MUCH crime over there lol (it's not funny at all but just crazy!!)


SO... I LOVE WHERE I AM STAYING AT RIGHT NOW!!! 
It's something like this!!! but I still like it!! (not actual picture for confidential purposes ;) ) lol

Bigger apartment complex, better service and amenities, and just a great neighborhood. they keep this place on shape! VERY SAFE!!

Anyways moving on, I finally moved in and I haven't been blogging for a while nor did some videos!! :(
I've just been SOOOOOO BUSY!!

I had work, school, modeling, my business, blogging, and move in/out of the apartment!! AHHH!!!
CANNOT WAIT TO JUST CHILL!! DID I MENTION I'M GETTING FREAKING FAT??

Things I need to keep track of:


  • I need to make these deals with future clients for my business.
  • More networking!!
  • More videos!!
  • More business!!
  • More promoting!!
AHHH!! I JUST HAVE A LOT TO DO!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment