Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

CAUTION Photoshoot w/ Pagaeabylena

Lena "Our Boss" Ross doing Edwina's make-up
I had an amazing day, even though the heat was intolerable we all got through it some how lol. It was definitely a different experience but it was worth it. I am glad we all had this photoshoot and had some really fun conversations with the other models.

I actually came out of my shell a little bit because I really do not talk to people I do not know. I felt like we were like family or something. Lena and some of the other girls helped me or basically TRIED to teach me about make-up lol. Poor Whitney was my ginny-pig haha.







Nesha Ellis and Whitney Price

I swear, if our group did not have Nesha I think Pangaeabylena would be incomplete. This girl had me rolling almost the whole time. She has a lot of personality and I see a lot of modeling potential in her. She is the biggest goof ball I knew on set lol.







Edwina Smith

I've seen Edwina's work and I admire her modeling talents. I found out today she was a dancer. This girl is multitalented. Heck, I messed up on Whitney's make-up and Edwina had to come save the day. By the way, I had a hard time pronouncing her name so I am calling her now MORGAN! lol








Pagaeabylena Models getting ready for the shoot
Lena Ross is doing some finishing touches to Edwina Smith
Victoria
This little one caught me off guard! I remember when I was 16, I had NO EXPERIENCE in modeling. For a girl at her age, Victoria is pretty good! Cannot imagine how successful she would be if she was at my age lol. She is gonna be the child of our family.









Phillip Turner
I remember complaining to Phillip about how HUNGRY I was and that I did not eat breakfast or lunch. We were holding it all together. I am glad me and my buddy stick along side with each other. That's my ride or die brother!











Lena Ross doing some finishing touches
Whitney Price and A.B
Let me tell you about Whitney! This girl has the funniest laugh. Man I messed up on her make-up. The thing was that I haven't done make-up since January and my angle has been off. Whitney almost passed out or something and I was beginning to worry about her but no she was fine. I am amazed that she got back up and started taking pictures! That is wasup! Something you see on ANTM or something. DETERMINATION!




Caleb Turner

Some of the female models posing

Lena at her best! Taking shots of Caleb Turner
So all in all, had a great shoot. Cannot wait to see the pictures!! I will keep everyone updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment