Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm on Google now :)

I dedicate this blog to my viewers and followers!! Last month was a great start, a month later I have over thousands of views on my blog page!! Thank you!!

My models and I

Pier Nguyen


Currently I am without a camera to vlog and give you entertaining videos. I expect to get a camera in July and start production and the media business with my friend Tj. God it good!!









Pier Nguyen on set

Also I have one more year of college and cannot wait to graduate!! I'll be graduating with 3 degrees!! International Business, Foreign Languages, and Non-profit.





Shot of Pier Nguyen taken by RTLC Mag.

God is good!! Hopefully in a year or two, I can start calling you my fans!! Yes, I cannot wait to hit the music business in LA.



THANK YOU MY VIEWERS AND FOLLOWERS!!!!!

You got me on GOOGLE :D

Even the smallest things like looking at this silly blog helps haha!! X-)

No comments:

Post a Comment