Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Love Advise (Part 1): Loving yourself first

This is my first blog about giving love advises. I dedicate this to all the people who have supported me by just reading. It's funny that I am typing this blog and sharing about it because most of my songs I write our about love, believe it or not. So let's start!!

There is nothing better then loving yourself first. We always go through that phase to be wanted and needed by someone; that feeling that no friend or family member can give. Yes I am talking about love.




Love is what you make it to be. Rather it be something or someone you love, the amount of energy and time you put in will truly let you find out what type of person you are.

Is love normal? Or course. Let's thank God for that the most, parents and people that affect your life. God gave us the capability to feel and understand; quite technically emotions. Now before you go on reading this full blog, understand this. If you are dealing or experience with someone that seems to not show that much affection nor portray his/her emotions, that is a different story; something I am willing to type up and give you a clear view about it.

But anyways, back to what I was saying. We have emotions and it just depends on how we were raised. Why? Because a lot of what we take in when we were young, we try to adapt that in the real world. For example: 

Person A was raised into a family that loved him/her and showed him affection vs. Person B that was raised into a family that disciplined and neglected him/her.

So, here are some broad ideas about Person A. This person will indeed grow up to have more understanding of affection then Person B, though Person B might have not received the same treatment and blessing like Person A  Person B will grow up to be more likely self-reliable, which means not to need anyone and they can take care of everything on there own.

Now what I just described in the previous paragraph are just examples!! There are so many different examples and in so many ways but I choose to stick to this one.

So as you can see, Person A and Person B are 2 different types of people. It all depends on the parent and the environment that makes you who you are today.

"Childhood affects Adulthood"
Never forget that, and never forget where you came from.

So, having that been said. Fellas, indeed we sometimes think or want someone in our lives we do not take the moment to think about ourselves. Will a woman complete your life or is it something portrayed in your past and the believe this is happiness?

And Women, do you believe having a man will complete you? All this just depends on how you see it, but until then remember something.

"If you cannot love yourself, how are you going to love someone else?"

What does this quote me? Basically what I am trying to say is, we as humans are on the road to survive and keep surviving. We have instincts that keep us alive through a lot. It can mentally, physically, or both. As we survive, we want to do something that is pleasant to us or something that makes up happy. I can guarantee everyone, there will not be a boring person in this world that is not at least happy in his/her life for one day.

So how do you love yourself? 
You love yourself by doing things that make you happy. For me, I love helping and reaching out to the kids at my job. I love photography, modeling, song writing, etc. 

Think about it! 
What is there that makes you happy? It can be the most ridiculous thing! But I want to ask an inside question to help my followers understand where I come from.

Ask this and give yourself a moment to think.

"When and what was the most happiest moment of your life?"

Now after you have answered, think about how you can do that again? Think about how, when, where, why, etc. that will get you to that point again. Also, figure what kind of person you are.

I will answer this question I stated above.
The happiest moment of my life was when I was 8 years old, in my home country called Vietnam. I remember when my family took a trip to the beach. I remember how care free I was and just wanted to have fun. I sit there on beach shore, staring and the sun till it sets and listen to the waves. That was a moment I love and that I was by myself. That was a great day and I cherish my home country and child memories.

Now, the key is to love yourself. If you have not figured out who you are, then there are things out there that will help you find who you are. Stay tune to my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment