Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

IT JUST DEPENDS!!!

The average answer to complicated relationships or starting a relationship is always "IT JUST DEPENDS."

No one is going to give you a yes or a no, you know why?? Because those answers are always official. Yes means Yes, and No means No which made me create this blog about why the answer is just "It just depends!"

Having that been said,

Love is sometimes understood and misunderstood. Find love is understood and misunderstood. Being hurt is sometimes understood and misunderstood. See, we humans have our own set of minds; now if we didn't life would just be simple, plain and no confusion. But..... IT'S NOT!!

Wake up!! Someone in this world will disagree with you, not like you, or possibly just hate you for what ever reason!!

Moving on,

I know of a friend that has complications with her boyfriend. Here her story:

"I'm tired of it. I am just tired of the disrespect. I am just tired of the lies and the cheating. He is not the man I first met anymore. I am just hoping he will change. Maybe he will come around. Maybe I can change him. I just feel like I can show him and teach him, if only he will open up. We have known each other for a year and I met him in college. He has steady job as a shipment stocker. He doesn't plan to go back to college." -Anonymous

All I can say to you is "Girl... you stupid."

First off, what is the first thing that you know you need in order for you to feel happy and that you are worth something??

That's RESPECT!! You want your man to show you the respect you deserve. No one is going to be like "Okay, disrespect me. It's fine, I love being disrespected." No, it's not going to work that way unless you cannot respect yourself. If he can respect you then can almost and maybe, begin appreciating you more.

Second, lieing and cheating?? And if you know** And when I mean "KNOW," you must have the actual facts and the proof that he has lied and cheated on you. Going through his phone (one way of finding out through text messages, pictures, activity on the web, his calls, etc.), asking friends/family about him, where he's been, catching him in a lie, or HOPEFULLY IN THE BED!! <---- Caught in ACTION!!

Some people that take back them cheaters usually have low-self esteem!! And I said some, but it just depends!!! Learn how to love yourself!! You don't need no man to complete you!! Don't listen to them people that think what is right for you. At the end of the day, you only have yourself. God gave us many opportunities, and one of them is to experience love. If someone hurt you, it is okay to be sad, depress, and regret. But do not, and I repeat do not stay there too long. It's not easy but Get up, and move on with your life!! 

It gets easier when you start loving yourself more, and not depend on someone else. Do not give someone the power over you!! That is something you should never do.

And all this talking about waiting for him to change. Let me keep you poster, HE IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE!! You cannot change somebody, let alone wait for him to change. Change takes on many forms and many efforts, but if you want him to change, you are out luck. All the disrespecting and unfaithfulness, that's ALL A NO!!!

Plus this man is not doing anything with his life. He is working at a dead end job, lord knows what he does with his money. Everyone on Earth has one pursuit, and that is to be or get better. You should be talking to someone that is pursuing in a degree or maybe owning a business or something.

Let him go!! That's all I can say. 


No comments:

Post a Comment