Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

1st Place Winner in the Arkansas Honors Event

Me and Kathy
For the first time in my life, I actually feel the recognition I deserve for modeling. During Sunday night's event during my showcase, I won First Place in the Modeling Division and I was so happy. I was awarded the Platinum award trophy as you can see to the right for winning and it felt great.

Though I wish I could of sung that night but I was just too nervous. I remember (4) hours before the show started, we were have practice rehearsal for the last time. One thing I was not aware about this practice was that we were suppose to bring a 1-minute piece of a different song and sing it as were we auditioning.


I did not know we had to do that and I just thought of a song in the last minute. It was called "Heaven" and I failed at singing it. I was so nervous because it was a big stage and the light was so bright in my face. I was a little bit disappointed that I could not sing that night. Maybe next time.

S'cie Ward , Kathy , and Nadia Penn
Any who, as you can see in the right picture where you see my agent Ms. S'cie Ward, Kathy, and the overall contestant winner Nadia Penn. I was glad that I saw a star rising before me and she has talent. I just need to hurry up and improve myself before I get freaking old lol.

The just was just amazing. All that hard work we put in it. To be honest, I felt like it was a little bit disorganized but that's OKAY!! Because that's how the business is and that is something my agent would have told me. "This business is very unexpected."



Below I took some pictures at the event. I thank my boss Stephanie and her husband for coming out, and my friends LaShun, Fran, and Brittney.

Ambrea Brimmage and I , she won overall modeling by the way :)


Here some of the contestant that won trophies 


No comments:

Post a Comment