Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

PT Media

So I am excited to announce that I am working on a project to build PT Media, which will be a photography and video business. I have not yet figure out the strategic side of it but as far as selling and marketing, that will be taken care of very soon.

So the business is run by me and Tj Clark, one of my good friends that is pursuing to be a well-known person in the media and entertainment industry. We talked about it and we want to use our talents and skills to create a business, make money, and benefit our clients. Our decision is to do it, hence the name "PT" or Pier and Tj Media.




Check out my friend below lol
He's a comedian haha

My friend Tj Clark
Do what he does best; entertainment

So at this point, we discussed already and we are putting together a lot of contracts, plans, ideas, and soon investments. 

I want to point out that if you or any other future clients are interested in working with us, you will be astonish by the work we do and how professional and unique it is. I bring the highest photography skills and Tj brings his media/professionalism.

Together, we are a unconquerable team!! 

So let me put this out. Our business specializes in:

Media
Photography
Modeling
Compress Books
Comp Cards
Modeling Portfolio
Other Photography Aspects
Music Videos
Short movies/films
And other Video Aspects

I'll soon get this out there. Stay tune!!
I have great ideas!! :)

Below are some pictures that Tj and I produced a while ago (to show how hella good we are!)

My models :)

Model: Ambrea Brimmage

Model: Phillip Turner
Currently Signed with: Pangaeabylena Models

Model: Nicole Braddock

Model: Shara Buford

It's the one, and ONLY: Tj Clark
The biggest and famous picture for the renown NOH8 Campaign 

No comments:

Post a Comment