Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pangaeabylena Model

SO I AM EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THIS!!! 
I AM A PANGAEABYLENA MODEL!!! =)

I found out this at 1am in the morning haha!!


So I am excited to start working with Lena, the CEO and founder of this amazing business "Pangaeabylena." I basically went to the casting call this past Saturday and I just remember at first Phil and I were lost trying to find the place!! lol

Lena Ross, CEO and founder of Pangaeabylena Photography and Models aka "Boss Lady"

We turned around so much trying to find the place that we almost spent a portion on gas but we finally found it!! Also my bro Chris was with me cause I feel he would be so good at modeling but he is just straight up busy busy busy.

As soon as we made it to the place, we sat down and filled out some info. applications and waited for the interview. I practically am almost a master at interviewing; that's if I prepare before hand. So I didn't prepare for this one which I wish I did because I know I could of done better. Of course they ask you the simple questions: "Tell me about yourself, why do you want to be this or do that, etc." We also had to do a little walk for them. 

Chris and Pier Nguyen
Chris before he models
And here's Chris Cranford, my bro,  modeling after I got him in.
Yes I did all the photography effect!! :)
So during and after the interview, my thoughts come together. So this sounds very serious and it sounds like it's for serious models. I love modeling and I have my up's and down's with it but my top priority is to graduate from college first, then do the modeling and such. 

Phillip Turner

Yes a picture by me :) Phillip Turner

So I am gonna make it out that school is first, like it or not, and if I have any time I will use it for modeling. I know I can be a great representative to any business or agency but time is money, and I do not have a lot of it to spare. I just hope I can balance this school and work; something everyone should take in consideration with me.

Things that I hope to accomplish with this:
  1. Gain more modeling experience
  2. Gain more model work and networking
  3. Have a modeling portfolio and more pictures
  4. Network with photographers
  5. Get behind the camera information
Things I can guarantee this business:
  1. Professionalism
  2. Promotions
  3. AWESOME PICTURES!!!
  4. My skills in Modeling, Make-up, and Photography
  5. and my PRESENCE!! :)
So this is a new beginning and I hope everything goes great!!




No comments:

Post a Comment