Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Innocent minority shot to death by Neighborhood Watcher


Trayvon Martin(17) was a regular young adult visiting his father in a gated community until he was shot by the neighborhood watcher George Zimmerman who thought Martin looked suspicious. -msnbc.com

Now there is a lot of controversy because justice wasn't served correct. In fact, this case is believed to be unethical because of the facts and the motive. It urks me when something like this went horribly wrong!

If this was the case where it was okay to shoot on point because you think someone looks suspicious, believe me we would have a lot of chaos. In my opinion, Zimmerman was not charged right and in fact not EVEN CHARGED AT ALL.

My thing is for this to happen, the authorities and the law should of made an example of this. There should of been some type of justice! I mean, is Zimmerman mentally disabled or impaired? Did he know what he was doing at all? This man was sane and he knew what he was doing.

The justice authority in Florida needs to be reevaluated. On such, I think the investigation is still or should be going on because we are only getting bits of news. I want the answers to the following questions:

-What part of the day was it?
-Was it dark or hard to see Martin?
-Was Martin judged because of his appearance and color?
-What did Zimmerman do according to the time of his action?
-What was Zimmerman's history with African Americans, or at all any history of such?
-What was the response?
-What really led to Zimmerman's motive to shoot the little boy?

Come on guys, we can't just let Zimmerman walk free completely. I think he should of taken full responsibility and got some charges. Other then that, people would agree that it would seem fair.

I pray for the family for their lost and I just hope no more incidents like this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment