Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Getting my first Mani and Pedi!!

So I already know what you guys are thinking! A man getting his nails done is supposedly "gay" or not manly! However I know plenty of heterosexual men that do this, however I never thought I partake in this activity. In fact, I am the type of guy that thought he would never do this. You would have to make me against my own will do it!

Me and the Owner of the Infinity Nails shop.
So I'm on spring break, ready to enjoy the break here at Pensacola Beach in our nice rental beach house with my friends. My friend Ro decides to add one actitivity that I was kinda iffy about; Mani/Pedi-cure! So after much thought and discussion, they talked me into it! Blah!




My nail professional :D She was nice!
So conclusion, I REALLY HAD A GREAT TIME! And I rate this Nail Salon 4.5/5, because they have great customer service and they make you feel great. I enjoyed my experience and indeed I think I am now addicted to getting my nails done!? lol so guys that are reading this (probably none, just women haha) try this place out if you are ever in Pensacola, Florida. Below is information about the shop.

Thank you Infinity Nails for making my experience great.
Hopefully I will be back for more service :D
One of the prettiest girls I've seen since I've been down!
 Store Information:
Infinity Nails
3755 Gulfbreeze Pkwy
Gulfbreeze, FL 32563
(Located Inside WalMart Super Center Plaza)

Stay tune :D

No comments:

Post a Comment