Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

"I said no cheese b*tch!"

So I think I might make a video about this because it irritates me so much about people doing this ish!

You know how you place your food order and you tell the person that is making it how you want it. Okay so, why the heck do I keep getting my order messed up?

I am tired of people putting CHEESE in my food. For example, my breakfast croissant I order from a local bakery from my hometown. I tell them to NOT PUT CHEESE IN IT, and guess what happens? I get a sandwich gushed up with cheese and ish.

The reason why I don't want cheese in my food is because I am lactose and tolerant. Almost the whole Asian population in the world is this way, unless you built up a tolerance or it's just passed down to your family.

And when I eat cheese, it doesn't look pretty...

So like this video if you know what I'm talking about.

And the question for the week is, have you ever ordered something that didn't come out right? What was the result? Did you gag, you have an allergic reaction? What happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment