Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Fast Food Restaurants are not fast anymore...

Fast food restaurants are just not as fast as they use to be. Last week, I literally waited in the drive-thru for 25mins until I got my food. Now to test my hypothesis, I went to two different restaurants, in two very different locations, and two different times.

Enough said about waiting so long to get my food. This really brings up the question why are they under staff? If they had enough people there, I wouldn't be waiting in that drive-thru line. For this country to have unemployment about 6-9%, I'm thinking people do not have jobs because they have too much pride to work somewhere like that. Me personally, I would not want to work at a restaurant like McDonalds, KFC, etc. But if I didn't have a choice and have to make ends meet, I would probably do it.

God gave me patience and sustainability. I could easily get use to a job like not. So anyone can correct me if I am wrong, is that why we have some unemployment? People getting a degree do not have a job because they want a career? People that got layed-off from work are jobless because dead-end jobs of making minimum wage is not worth it?

I think its a pride thing. For people that say they can't find a job, people should be saying I can't find the right job for me. People put this country down sometimes of what they say and I just want to make it clear that people need to appreciate what they have, not what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment